Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Feel The Need....The Need For Speed

I went out for a short run tonight to test out my foot. I haven't been running much since URINEO because the left side of my arch on my left foot has been hurting. I'm pretty sure it's just tendinitis. I decided to run 4 miles out and back to City Hall from my parents' house. I felt great and couldn't hold back (even though maybe I should have). I was really happy and shocked when I got back and looked at my watch: 24:24 (6:06/mile)! I definitely didn't think I was going that fast, but it's good to know I still have my speed. I just have to work on my endurance and getting my foot better for Cleveland. My foot started hurting a couple miles into the run, but never got any worse to the end. I wore the Smartwool Adrenaline Multisport Light Cushion socks my parents got me for Christmas. They felt great!


No comments: