Sunday, March 10, 2019

Country Roads

This morning I went for a run, but instead of doing my usual 4.3 mile loop, I ventured out towards Hartville Hardware.  I wasn’t sure how far I was going to run, but I wanted to get a longer one in.  I made my way towards Congress Lake, on the other side of the tracks, and through Hartville’s small downtown area.  From there I took Rt 43 South.  It’s always fun running on new roads and with country roads it’s pretty hard to get lost.  However as I kept going further south, I was a little worried that I wouldn’t find a road that ran perpendicular back to Uniontown.  I wanted to go 10-15 miles but not much more than that.  I ended up turning on a few roads back to Hartville and on to familiar sites.  It was around 40 degrees and just a nice run all around.  Afterwards, I made a delicious cheese omelette and grape jelly toast that hit the spot.





1 comment:

ทดลองเล่น บา คา ร่า said...

ทดลองเล่น บา คา ร่า สูตรบาคาร่า ของพวกเรา เป็นค่าย pg slot เกมคาสิโน ออนไลน์ ที่สุดยอดในประเทศไทย ให้บริการ แบบคาสิโนสด ด้วยผู้เชี่ยวชาญ มีคณะทำงาน มืออาชีพ ดูแลท่าน ไม่มีสะดุด