Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tennis & Snowshoeing

Today my brother and I went over to Towpath to play some tennis indoors.  Every Friday night and Sunday morning they have open court for non-members for $10 per person per hour.  We played an hour Friday and played another hour today.  We were a little rusty Friday, but it didn't take long to get our ground strokes and serves back to normal.  It felt great playing inside while snow was flying outside.  I always love playing at indoor domes, probably because it brings back memories of playing at Avalon and Liberty Racquet Club when I was younger.

Afterwards, I drove over to Pine Hallow at the CVNP and snowshoed for an hour.  This is a great workout!  There was plenty of snow on the ground and I saw other people out on the trails cross country skiing and snowshoeing as well.

No comments: