Saturday, November 22, 2008

DII Cross Country Nationals


This weekend I went over to Slippery Rock to watch the DII Cross Country Nationals race. Almost everyone from my former team at Clarion was going to watch including a friend from NY and one from Colorado. Chris Clark, who I used to live with and was on my team, transferred to California University after Clarion dropped their programs and was going to be running today.

The weather was terrible with wind and a high in the 20s. The officials cleared the course of snow as best they could. Chris ended up finishing 4th overall in a time of 31:12, outsprinting a guy at the end. Interviews of Chris Clark and my former coach Daniel Caulfield are available on Flotrack. Below are some pics.




Chris Clark



Aaron Braun, the winner, in 30:23


No comments: