Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pine Lane to Snowville Rd

This morning I drove over to Pine Lane for a long run. We've been having some great Ohio fall weather, so I've been trying to take advantage of it. I got to the trail head at 9:30. On the way, I had an apple for breakfast and for the run I brought a gel pack. I took the Buckeye Trail to Snowville Rd. and back for 18 miles. The Towpath Marathon was going on today so around mile 4 I had to weasel my way into the race and exit quickly. There were a lot of barriers setup with people running in both directions as well as finishing, so it was little crazy around Boston Store. I was glad to leave that madness and continue my quiet run through the woods towards Blue Hen Falls. I felt great for most the run. The cool temperature and the colorful leaves made the miles go by a lot quicker. This gave me 37 miles for the week. I'm trying to get a more consistent routine in running-wise so this was a solid week.

1 comment:

essayservice.info said...

It is more convenient to run in a quiet and beautiful place like a forest or near lake. Other people can distract.