Thursday, April 26, 2012

Burger and Ledges

I wanted to go for a run tonight after work.  When I got home, though, I fell asleep for a couple of hours.  I woke up around 7 and still wanted to get some mileage in.  I was pretty hungry so I decided to get a Five Guys burger first then run at the ledges for a night run.  The burger tasted delicious and the run felt great.   Not too sure what the temperature was outside, but it felt nice and cool.  I had shorts and a long sleeve shirt on, no hat or gloves, and my handheld flashlight with me.  Coming back to the ledges at night brought back memories of the LT Challenge - something I don't think I want to ever attempt again haha.  I parked at Happy Days, did a couple loops around the ledges and back to my car.  Didn't see anyone, but heard an owl somewhere hooting and some other weird noises that sounded like it was catching its prey.

No comments: