Saturday, June 26, 2010

Frazee House to Viaduct Park


My brother, Greg Murray, and I met at the Frazee House this morning at 9:00 for a 16 mile run. Bob Drake also showed up, so it was nice meeting and running with him.

We took the Buckeye Trail 8 miles northeast to Bedford, past the Egbert Pavilion, and to Viaduct Park. At the viaduct, Bob, Brian and I crossed the stream and went through the tunnel. The water wasn't very high, but still moving quickly through the viaduct. Greg told us he would meet us on the otherside, but we couldn't find him and decided to head back thinking he might have already left.


The heat was starting to tire us out on the way back, so we did a mixture of walking and running. I had a good time out there and enjoyed seeing some new parts of the Buckeye Trail I've never run on.

Click here to view all the pictures from today's run.

No comments: