Friday, January 15, 2010

Towpath Run


After work today, I really didn't feel like running, but I thought about how Boston is getting closer and closer. I plan on taking it easy (like last time) but I would like to be better trained so that I can feel good the whole race.

So tonight I drove to Boston Store and ran 7 miles on the Towpath. It was a pretty tough run since the snow was melting into slush. Every few steps, my feet would slip off the narrow path of packed down snow. But at least I could wear shorts! I only saw one other runner during my run.

On my way back, I saw 10 deer on the right-side of the Towpath on the other side of a fence. I couldn't believe there were so many!! Almost all of them were looking at me wondering what my next move would be. As I got to the end of my run, I saw 6 more deer in the field by Boston Store! Below is a video I took of them.

No comments: