Sunday, December 13, 2009

Medina Community Recreation Center


I've been looking for a lap pool to swim in a few times during the winter to cross train. A lot of the places I looked at were either too expensive or did not offer partial memberships. However, I heard about the Medina Community Rec Center and decided to check it out. They offer very reasonable prices - $236/year or you can get different size packs of daily passes. I decided to go with 10 passes ($50). They give you three months to decide if you want to get a full membership and the price of the passes is knocked off the $236. Since Medina is about 25 minutes from my apartment, I doubt I will get the year membership.

Today I swam half a mile in the 25-meter lap pool. I felt really good and never got too out of breath. Afterward, I went in the jacuzzi to relax. They also have another pool with a kids area and a waterslide, a sauna, small indoor track, weights, and basketball courts.

No comments: