Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Happy Days to Kendall Lake

Tonight I ran solo from Happy Days to Kendall Lake for a total of 5.5 miles. It was humid out from the rain but not too bad. I kept a pretty good pace for the downhills and straights and forced myself to walk the hills. I usually tire myself out by trying to run the hills when I run alone so I was happy with the self-restraint today! On my way back around the other side of the ledges, there was a detour around some work repairing and replacing boardwalk sections. Not sure if it's part of this - http://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/57660637.html. After my run, three guys from Michigan asked me to take their picture. They were on their way back from a road trip down to WV to go whitewater rafting. Afterward on my way home, I saw a huge rainbow pictured below.

No comments: