Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day


Today I met my brother Brian and Nick Longworth at the Happy Days parking lot at 3:30. It was nice to meet Nick. I was impressed he drove all the way from Columbus, ran 21 miles this morning, and then drove another hour and a half more to Happy Days to join us! We headed out to the ledges and to the Overlook. Despite raining all day yesterday and some this morning, the weather was beautiful for our entire run. The temperature was a nice cool 70 degrees with a slight breeze.

We then headed to Kendall Lake and Pine Hallow. From there we ran back to our cars for 9 miles. Brian and Nick ran around the parking lot for one more mile to get double digits :p My arch on my right foot was really hurting so I stopped. I will definitely rest this until it gets 100% better since Oil Creek is coming up soon!

Below are some pictures from the day.






No comments: