Sunday, May 03, 2009

Happy Days Run, San Francisco Oven and Viking Vineyards


My sister and I met Brian over at the Happy Days parking lot at 10:00 for a run. It was clear skies even though they predicted clouds. We ran along the ledges and out to Kendall Hills. We then did a loop along the No Frills, Just Hills FA course and headed back. The trail is closed by the dam and the water level is lower due to construction. They are set to be finished May 25th, so hopefully all goes as planned and the course remains the same for the FA.


We finished with 6.5 miles and we all agreed that we felt tired during the run. Yesterday's adventure really tired out Brian and me. After the run, we stopped in Vertical Runner and then met Tami at the San Francisco Oven for lunch. In a few weeks I'll actually be IN San Francisco!!

Later on, Brian, Jamie, my parents, and I went to Viking Vineyards by Kent. They have a nice deck outside by a big pond. We got two white wines and had cheese and crackers. Too bad everyday can't be like this!!

Click here to view all the pictures from today.

No comments: