Wednesday, April 08, 2009

New Shoes!!

I drove over to Vertical Runner today to get a new pair of Nike Pegasus shoes. My current ones have over 500 miles on them and I wanted to break in new ones before the marathon. This is my 9th pair of Pegs and I really like the bright red color.


I then went to the Boston Store for a run on the Towpath. It was a beautiful day with blue skies and in the mid-40s. Far better than the snow we had yesterday. I started out North to Mile 19 then turned around South to Mile 23 and back to Boston Store for 8 miles. The shoes felt great! That's one thing I like about Pegasus shoes is that they seem to be good running in even on the first run.

2 comments:

Clara said...

What marathon is coming up for you?
I know what you mean about the shoes- once you get a brand you like and always buy, you never have to break them in!

Jeff said...

I'm running the Cleveland Marathon on May 17th.