Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Day!

I woke up a little late at 7:15 this morning for my 7:45 class. It usually takes me 15 minutes to walk all the way to the business building, so I contemplated just skipping it. I checked my computer and saw that classes were cancelled till noon. Woohoo!! So I went back to bed, then woke up around 10. My brother called and he told me all morning, afternoon and evening classes were cancelled at Kent Main for the day. Double woohoo!

Later on in the day I decided to go for a run outside. The sidewalks weren't terrible on campus, but were pretty bad in the neighborhoods surrounding it. I cut it short at 5 miles, but was happy considering the weather. Afterwards, I warmed up in the hot tub. The rec was packed! There must have been 100-150 people on the basketball courts alone.

I took some pictures along the run. I always think the snow on the trees, especially pine trees, looks beautiful.

Sledders on the hill in front campus

No comments: