Friday, January 18, 2008

A Little Bit Of Everything

Tonight I decided to run inside at the rec since I really didn't feel like venturing out into the cold. I ran 4 miles around the track (which is 28 laps..ugh!) and listened to music on my mp3 player. I wanted to go farther, but the monotony got to me so I jumped on the bike. On the bike, I did 4 miles not really fast but just kind of cooling down from the run. Then I got off there and felt really ambitious, so I went down to the weight room to lift some. Kent just replaced all its lifting machines with new ones and it really looks nice. I was a little tired from the run so I just did some curls: 4 sets of 10 reps at 20 lbs. After that, I hit up the hot tub and sauna to relax.

1 comment:

Kim said...

No wonder you like to go there, that is a great looking pool area!